Does Your Family Need A Great House Painter?
Let Our Family Paint Your Family's Home
Handyman Solutions has been painting homes in the Triangle for over 25 years. We are proud that over half of our customers are repeat and that our #1 source of business is referrals from happy customers.
There is no shortage of painters in Wake, Durham, Vance and Franklin counties, and one reason is that anyone can go to Home Depot, buy a ladder, paint brush and a spray gun and become a painter. Don't make the mistake of choosing a painter off of personality and gut feelings. Make sure there is true trust.
Why Choose Handyman Solutions For Your Home Painting Projects
Handyman Solutions has been earning trust since 1984. We are a locally, true mom-and-pop home painting and carpentry company owned by Richard and June Clevenger. Half of the staff is related to them including their children who run the office and help run the field. We offer excelence in home painting and repairs.
- We have the staff to repair (or replace if necessary) any carpentry, wood/masonite rot and damage, and drywall.
- We believe that the key to quality paint is solid prep. We thoroughly clean, repair and smooth siding, trim and walls before painting
- We only use top quality Sherwin Williams paint (unless you insist otherwise)
- Our painters are expert at applying both brush and spray finishes
- We are an honest southern making a living. We aren't here to mislead or overcharge.
- We have ALWAYS kept our word since the day we started
Siding & Gutters
We repair and replace all types of siding along with gutters and trim
Windows & Doors
We replace Windows & Doors
If you need a good painter, don't talk to a salesperson, speak to the owner himself. Call or email the family!