Expert Commercial Painting For Raleigh- Durham Cary NC
Your Business Comes First! We Work Around Your Business Schedule and Minimize Interruptions
Handyman Solutions has been painting for local Raleigh- Durham Area businesses for over 25 years. Our commercial clients love us because we do what we say we will do, on time and ono budget. Since we are family owned and operated, our prices almost always comes in below pur competition, yet we often provide higher customer service:
- courteous and conscientious painters who clean up after themselves
- every job family supervised
- scheduled service on evenings and weekends with no overtime charges
- convenient net 30 billing for our established clients
- $1,000,000 liability insurance
- alcohol and drug free
Our list of NC commercial paint projects is impressive
No business wants to be a guinea pig when it comes to commercial painting. We are well-established commercial painters in the NC Triangle and have an impressive list of past and current paint projects and clients. Here are just a few- if you want direct references, just ask! We are happy to share!
- Homeowner Associations/ HOA's
- big box stores including Wal-Mart
- schools and npre-schools like Chesterbrook Academy
- retail stores including Dollar Tree and Dollar General
- hotels and motels including Marriott
- office interiors
Extended Service Area For Commercial Paint Projects
Generally, our service area footprint for painting includes raleigh-Cary, and Durham Chapel Hill metro areas along with outling towns like Henderson, Oxford, and Creedmoor. Commercial jos are each unique, however, and we extend our commrecial services to also include other nearby metro areas like Fayetteville NC, Greensboro/ Winston-Salem NC Triad area, Charlotte NC, Eastern NC, Wilmington NC, NC Beaches from Outer Banks to Brunswck Beaches, and even Richmond, Roanoke and CHarlotttesville, VA.
Additionally, if you have a business with multiple locations outside of the state of North Carolina, you will be glad to know that we have completed jobs for commercial chains (like Marriott hotels and Dollar General) throuoghouot the southeast USA and as far west as Colorado.